Wednesday, December 13, 2006

About The Bed Bug Map

Bed Bugs are an epidemic in NYC and many other cities in this country (and others). Part of the problem is scumbag land lords who refuse to take care of the pests. This map was created so people don't accidentally move in to a dwelling with an infestation. Now people can check up on there prospective apartment before signing anything. Land lords you better step up your game!
Read about my experience in my profile on the right

The Bed Bug Map is located below this post. I know it looks ghetto right now but I'll improve it as my Google Map skills improve.
It needs your input to be effective so send me addresses of bed bug apartments.
(You will remain anonymous!)

Or click here:
MyMaps at MapBuilder.net

Reference Key:
Red markers = present infestations (buggy)
Blue markers = unconfirmed/possible infestation (possible)
Black markers = past infestations (clean)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

NYC_Bed_Bug_Map